Nominations for MWA Board Director now open.
Nominations are now open for MWA Board Director and close on 1 March.
Currently there are 3 vacancies, with 2 vacancies having a 3 year term, and 1 vacancy with a 2 year term.
The position of Board Director is vitally important as you will be involved in setting and directing the strategic direction of the sport in WA.
Directors should bring to the Board knowledge, experience and influence in one or more of the following areas:
- Knowledge of the Sport as either a competitor, an administrator or an official
- Experience in strategic planning
- Business management
- Organisation management skill
- Legal expertise
- Marketing and Public relations
- Government Relations experience
- Networks or contacts
To carry out the role effectively will require being able to attend meetings (in person or by teleconference) once per month, and committing time to review board and related information.
For more information please contact Rick Gill, CEO on 9371 5333
Click here to download Nomination Form