Ride, Race, Enjoy.
- Our MiniX for 7 to 12 years of age riders is a program for those children that are either entering as a
novice rider to learn more about motorcycling or have some previous riding experience.
- During these sessions your child will continue skills building, riding around obstacles, participated in mini racing and earn points for their riding, safety and skills. At this age, event if a novice they usually have the coordination and learning ability to pick up new skills quite quickly and can follow along and learn rapidly.
- In quite a short period of time you notice a difference in both their confidence and ability.
- Once again safety is paramount and working with our coaches will help your child gain the knowledge necessary to process as a safe and conscientious rider.
- Riders 7 – 12 years of age earn points for their accuracy and skills whilst riding. In this sport being fastest doesn’t mean you win, being safe and accurate is where you score.
- As the Directors of MiniX we do seek your parental involvement in this program. If you are looking to spend a quality day with your child all the while having a great time , then feel free to get involved with our MiniX program. Just complete the volunteer form in the registration pack.