Western Australian Motocross (WAMX) is the state motocross championship series consisting of five to six rounds throughout the year across a range of W.A’s best clubs. The state motocross series is ran by the states governing body, Motorcycling Western Australia along with help from volunteers, officials and club members. It attracts riders from up and down Western Australia that travel to a number of our country and metro rounds. Those who claim the title of the series are crowned the State Champion for that class as the final flag is waved. We have had a number of experienced riders who grasp the title that have gone on to ride nationally and internationally.
A variety of riders enter our events, ranging from junior riders to a female only class and everything in between. Accommodating for a number of classes and capabilities such as Vets, 250cc, 450cc and Quad bikes.
How Do I Get Involved?
(Here viewers will be able to see a step by step process in how they can apply for our events. This will include a process for license and non-license holders and the link to register for each event with prices. This breakdown will simplify the process for those that have not previously been involved in a state motocross event as well as those who have been involved however it will be made easier and clearer. This attracts anyone that could be interested in becoming a part of the motorsport community, many people are left with questions and can be discouraged when wanting to register or become involved. By having this heading, it eliminates a worry or the confusion which often deters riders to attend our events.)
What Do I Need To Register?
I have a license
If you withhold a current MWA Competition license please see the steps below on how to register.
1. Please make sure your license is up to date and paid for
2. Click on the link below which will take you to the ridernet event page
3. As you already have a license you will already have a ridernet log in ID and password, please enter this to register for the event.
4. Register and pay for the event here, providing all up to date contact details including your email to receive updates and notifications regarding the event.
5. Upon competition of registering through our ridernet link head to our Facebook and Instagram page to see all up to date notifications.
I do not have a license