Ride, Race, Enjoy.
- Riders who are between the ages of 4 and 12 years of age are eligible to participate.
- A recreational non-racing license will be required for one year from date of registration.
- Parents are required to complete a registration form and download and read the information pack.
- A fee of $50 per session is charged. This may be paid online (LINK)
- There are 7 session per year.
- Session times are 8.00 from am until 12.00 on Saturday mornings. Riding starts at 9am. In the case of severe or inclement weather an email will be sent riders registered to participate and a post will be placed on our Facebook page to advise of any delays, cancellations or rescheduling of sessions. So, be sure to give the Motorcycling Western Australia Facebook page a like to stay informed.
- Parents, grandparents or guardians who wish to participate and volunteer for the sessions are advise to complete the volunteers section in the registration pack and will be contacted to participate.
- A guide to all necessary gear, rules, regulations and registration is provided in our registration pack.