Motorcycling WA is seeking expressions of interest from interested persons seeking to make a valuable contribution towards the development of our sport. The MX Sporting Panel will consist of up to six (6) members, or a number chosen and agreed to by the MWA Board. Appointment will be for a period of 2 year.
As a result of recent vacancies being created on the Panel, MWA would like suitably experienced individuals to express their interest in supporting the MX Sporting Panel to assist in developing the growth and future direction of the MX discipline.
Outcomes in which this cohesive and functional group will work towards will include (but are not limited) to the following areas:
Act as single point of contact for MX based clubs to raise their inquiries.
- Act as single point of contact for MX based clubs to raise their inquiries.
- Contribute to Championship & (supp) regulation development/review
- License Endorsement approvals
- Grading recommendations and approvals
- Working closely with the MWA Events Coordinator to develop WA event scheduling for Motocross and State Championship Series
- Assistance with the Complaints/Appeals Process- as subject matter experts, when required
- Have the entirety of discipline as a priority interest.