Ride, Race, Enjoy.
National Integrity Framework
Maintaining the integrity of motorcycling in Australia is of the utmost importance to MA. The Sport’s integrity is founded on its culture of competing clean and “doing your best”. With the purpose of fortifying our Sport’s culture, MA is adopting and implementing an Integrity Framework that promotes.
- Participation in our Sport free of performance enhancing substances and methods;
- Genuine contests, free of race-fixing and illegal betting.
- Our Sport is open to and welcoming of anyone wishing to participate in it, and enjoy a Sport which is free from harassment, intimidation or other behaviours which fail to respect their rights as a member of our motorcycling community.
The values that inform and underpin MA’s Integrity Framework are:
- Health: Participation, regardless of age or ability, in a manner that promotes health and wellbeing, free from artificial performance enhancing substances or methods.
- Enjoyment: Having fun free from unfairness, harassment or intimidation.
- Belonging: Having a sense of belonging in our Sport which is inclusive, welcoming and supportive of lifelong involvement.
- Achievement: Promoting opportunity to achieve to whatever level they aspire within our Sport – as a rider, official, coach or administrator.
- Respect: Treating each other with respect, participating and adjudicating fairly and honestly, acknowledging differences in ability, and encouraging differences of opinion.
This Framework applies to everyone who is involved in our Sport. Link to this policy and others below:
To view all MA Policies please click the Link:
MWA Policies and Guidelines